Vehicle Security Systems
SUV continue to be popular for thieves, according to the Insurance Bureau of Canada (IBC). We can find the 10 most stolen SUV vehicles in Quebec during the year of 2015:
- Toyota 4Runner 2015
- Toyota 4Runner 2014
- Lexus RX350 2013
- Lexus RX350 2015
- Toyota FJ Cruiser 2011
- Infiniti QX60 2015
- BMW 335xi 2008
- Toyota 4Runner 2013
- Lexus RX350 2014
- Lexus IS 300 2002
Why should you use an anti-theft device on your vehicle?
Anti-theft devices have the advantage of being strongly deterrent to thieves. A protected vehicle proves to be logically less “exposed”, because it represents for the thief a loss of time and an increased risk.
The anti-theft devices make the task of thieves more difficult: deactivating an immobilizer is not possible for anyone! The most sophisticated systems also allow locating and finding the stolen vehicle.
The different security systems offered by ESL:
- Alarm system that protects the vehicle from forced opening of the doors, hood and trunk
- Anti-start system
- Unidirectional and directional long-range remote controls
- Tracking system from a smartphone
The different kinds of detection and accessories:
- Magnetic impact sensor protects you from glass breakage
- Microwave sensor to protect convertible vehicles
- Digital detector protects vehicles against towing and stealing rims
- Anti-tamper siren with integrated battery
Protect your vehicles and their content with ESL’s adapted solutions!